• Michala Costello

Renovation RoundUp: 4 What's a CO?

When you are selling a home your municipality may require you to have certain inspections done before they will issue a Certificate of Occupacey (CO) or sometime U&O (use and occupancey). This CO is a document that proves the building complies with the code specifications that have been approved by the local building or zoning authority. Whether you are buying, selling, building or renovating, it's always good to check what will be required for your home.

©2020 Michala Costello


1624 Locust Street

Philadelphia, PA 19103

129 Chester Avenue

Moorestown NJ 08057